Statement of Faith
Rapture of the Church:
1. Jesus Christ will return to the atmosphere of this earth (I Thessalonians 4:16,17).
2. The dead in Christ will rise first (I Thessalonians 4:16; I Corinthians 15:52; John 5:25; II Corinthians 4:14), then believers who are still living will be caught up together with them to meet the Lord in the air and to ever be with the Lord (I Thessalonians 4:17; I Corinthians 15:51; Romans 8:17; Philippians 3:20,21)
3. The rapture is the next event on the revealed calendar and that no prophesy need be fulfilled before it occurs, thus Christ could return at any moment (Revelation 22:12,20).
1. The rapture of the church will be followed on earth be Israel’s seventieth week (a period of 7 years) (Daniel 9:24-27; Matthew 24:15-30).
2. Though there will be salvation, this will be a time of great judgments (Mark 13:13; Revelation 7:9-14; Matthew 24:15-30).
3. The latter part being known as the great tribulation (Daniel 9:27; Revelation 11:2,3; Matthew 24:21).
1. Following the tribulation, Christ will return to the earth with His glorified saints to establish the millennial kingdom (Jude 13,14; Revelation 20:4).
2. During that thousand years of peace and prosperity Satan will be bound and Christ will reign with a rod of iron (Revelation 20:1,2; Isaiah 2:4; 3:10; 11:4; 60:17; Zechariah 8:12).
3. At the end of the millennium Satan will be released for a short time, deceive many and lead them in final rebellion but be overthrown with his armies (Revelation 20:7-9).
1. Satan , the evil angels, and the unsaved men of all ages will be finally judged and condemned to everlasting, conscious punishment in the “Lake of Fire” (I Corinthians 6:3; II Peter 2:4; Jude 6; Revelation 20:11-15; 21 Matthew 13:41,42; 18:8; 25:41; Mark 9:44).
2. All saved of all ages will enjoy everlasting blessing in the presence of God (John 14:1-3; Revelation 14:13; Philippians 3:20,21; II Corinthians 5:1; Hebrews 11:10; Revelation 22:14).
The Statement of Faith does not exhaust the extent of our faith. The Bible itself is the sole and final source of all that we believe. We do believe, however, that the foregoing Statement of Faith accurately represents the teaching of the Bible and, therefore, is binding upon all members. All literature used in the church shall be in complete agreement with the Statement of Faith.
This website is created and hosted by Website.com's Site Builder.