First Baptist Christian School is a ministry of First Baptist Church, and as such is a ministry primarily to the families of members of First Baptist Church. FBCS may admit children of families belonging to different congregations who feel that FBCS can benefit them, however it is on a case by case basis, and only as it fits with the schedules of First Baptist Church families. There would be a tuition fee for those students not affiliated with FBC. Please contact Pat or Pastor for information by calling 218-732-3321.
First Baptist Christian School of Park Rapids admits students of any race, color, national, and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded, or made available, to students at the school. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national, or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarships, athletics, and other school programs.
Our Ministry to Local Church Families
First Baptist Christian School is a ministry that exists to offer a Christ-centered academic program of excellence. It is our desire to support actively involved Christian parents in their God-given responsibility to train their children to glorify God and to be fully equipped as moral, intelligent, productive, and responsible citizens who will serve and witness tot he world.
What We Offer!
|Safe and Godly Environment||Physical Education Classes|
|Godly, Caring, Qualified Teachers||Elective Classes: Art, Computer, Etc.|
|Individual Attention||Scripture Memorization|
|Computer Lab with High Speed Internet||Daily Bibly Studies|
|Fun and Motivating Student Rewards||Field Trips|
Accelerated Christian Education's concepts are based on the following Five Laws of Learning:
1. A child must be at a level where he can perform.
2. A child must have reasonable goals.
3. A child's learning must be controlled, and he must be motivated.
4. A child's learning must be measurable.
5. A child's learning must be rewarded.
Based on these principles, the A.C.E. curriculum assures parents of:
1. A solid, mastery-based, back-to-the basics education for their child.
2. A course of study diagnostically individualized to meet a child's specific learning needs.
3. A program incorporating Scripture, Godly character building, and wisdom principles.
Powered by Website.com